Sigil-2.0.2 is a bug fix release. This is a highly recommended upgrade as many serious crashing bugs have been fixed in this release.
Changes in this Release
- fix incorrect clip tool button insertion point due to null activeWindow value
- fix Windows multiple screen issues when not properly identified (Qt6.5.2 patch fix)
- fix Mac Accessibility related crashes when using non-native QFileDialog (Qt 6.5.2 patch fix)
- workaround MacOS QMessageBox loss of focus Qt 6.5.X bug without hurting other platforms
- fix pretty print mend not formatting mathml
- fix Accessibility related crashes in QFontComboBox (Qt 6.5.2 patch fix)
- prevent crashing if user mistakenly tries to delete entire ncx in CodeView
- harden delete unused styles to trailing whitespace in class names
- fix unrecognized media-types application/xml and text/xml
- fix cursor just before end tag bug in align justify, centre, right
- fix crash when all metadata removed by user in MetaEditor
- fix macOS min in Info.plist to be the actual 11.0
- update Windows and macOS installers to use Qt6.5.3
Please check the Sigil website for important Sigil support links, additional resource downloads, and platform-specific trouble-shooting tips/requirements.
The MacOS builds are signed but they are NOT notarized. See this PageEdit/Sigil issue for more information.
PGP Fingerprint (for signed tags and source archives):
B5A5 6206 AB0F BC1A 24EF AB8A A166 D29A 8FCD AC63
All binary (and source) downloads can also be found as assets at the bottom of The Sigil-2.0.2 Github Release page.