For the impatient, the binary files (and source) can be found as assets at the bottom of the PageEdit Github Release page.
PageEdit-0.9.5 is is primarily a new features release.
One of the major new features of this release is the ability to pass all xhtml files in the spine in Reading Order to PageEdit via opening the OPF. Make sure to check out the New Features Synopsis and the New Features Video in the downloads section of the Github release page.
Here is a more complete list of the changes:
- add the ability to pass all xhtml files in the spine in Reading Order to PageEdit
via opening the OPF. Allow quick file navigation via navigation menu and next
and previous arrows keys.
- add a Edit vs Preview mode toggle icon that will allow links among xhtmls files in the spine
to be active and work (in Mode: Preview)
- installed a QtMessage handler to create a debug log file controlled via a
PAGEEDIT_DEBUG_LOGFILE environment setting, to simplify user bug issue feedback
- fix macOS specific launch bugs due to bug in canonical files and timing of Apple events
- make sure jQuery is loaded before trying to manipulate a file by imporving web load sequence
- use GetEnvironmentVar to uniformly access Environment Vars in a cross platform manner
- disable prev and next navigation buttons when only one input xhtml file exists