NOTE: Please use the installer packages from the Sigil-1.9.2 release instead
Sigil-1.9.1 is a follow-on bug-fix-only release meant to replace the recently released Sigil-1.9.0. There are no new features. The additional fixes since Sigil-1.9.0 are:
- Allow creation of a Windows 7 Legacy Installer to return Sigil to Windows 7 (for now)
- Completely revamped Find and Replace (yet again) to return most of its earlier behaviour for finding next
- Prevent Find and Replace Count from changing current location
- Extend spellcheck suggestions to properly handle end of sentence vs abbreviations
- Center Image Report File Sizes vertically within their row.
- Go To Link Or Style will now properly skip leading comments on selectors in CSS stylesheets
- make URLInterceptor robust when the Book pointer is NULL (has been cleared)
Please check the Sigil website for important Sigil support links, additional resource downloads, and platform-specific trouble-shooting tips/requirements.
Mac users should also check out the website entry on the New Release File Format.
PGP Fingerprint (for signed tags and source archives):
B5A5 6206 AB0F BC1A 24EF AB8A A166 D29A 8FCD AC63
All binary (and source) downloads can also be found as assets at the bottom of The Sigil-1.9.1 Github Release page.