Bug Fixes Since Sigil-1.4.0:
- critical bug fix for incorrectly xml encoding of opf metadata attributes that use entities
- fix bug in “Add Existing” files when file names would require percent encoding
- fix bug in multiple language spellchecking dialog word lookup when no language attributes used
- update de, nl, sv, ko, ru translations that missed the Sigil 1.4.0 initial release
- critical bug fix for over xml encoding html used inside metadata in the opf
- revert ctrl-f to it long standing Find and Replace behaviour
If you are using either Sigil-1.4.0 or Sigil-1.4.1, we strongly urge you to upgrade to Sigil-1.4.2.
Please check the Sigil Wiki for important Sigil support links, additional resource downloads, and platform-specific trouble-shooting tips/requirements.
Mac users should still download and install ActiveState’s ActiveTcl Community Edition to utilize plugins that use Tk/Tcl GUIs. More here.
Mac users should also check out the wiki entry on the New Release File Format
The latest Sigil user guide can always be downloaded from its own repository.
** The binary downloads (and source) can be found as assets at the bottom of The Sigil Github Release page. **